I need help with a testicle case.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! 6 years ago when I was 12 I did an operation on the testicles because they were higher than needed,about 10 cm from their normal position.I heard others who had surgery later(like me 12 y.o) and as a result can not make their partner pregnant.These words worried me a lot. I want help as soon as possible and any suggestion of control I should do.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You need to ask a doctor to do a test to measure your sperms count. Sometimes they may biopsy on your testicles.

I had the operation called a orchiopexy. It means the doctor tied my testicles to the bottom of my scrotum. Because I had the problem that my testicles were retracting back into my iguinal. canal. If they remained there, I could have testical.cancer.

I am not a doctor.

Only a doctor can tell you if you are sterile, which means you will not produce any sperm or children, in the future.

Please go to adoctor to perform the necessary tests to determine your testosterone levels. A blood test can tell you if your testicles are functioning correctly.

I had my orchiopexy at age 42 years old. I am sterile because I have 47 chromosomes. I have the disorder Klinefelter''s Syndrome.

Based on your surgery, I doubt you have my disorder.

Good luck in your search to see if you have healthy sperm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.