I need help with Test Results please.

Posted , 3 users are following.

It is taking forever to get a doctor appointment so I am hoping to just know if I am wasting my my time or needlessly worrying... The results of concern are:

CD57 NK Cells Absolute CT 25

CD57 NK Cells (% Lympho) 1.10

IFA. B Burgdorferi G/M/A   =80

IGM Result  Bands 39 IND and 41 +++

IGG Result  Bands 39 IND, 41 + and 58 +

Any asistance is greatly appreciated.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dr horowitz says if you test positive to band 39 on a western blot test you have been exposed to the Lyme bacteria. This band (and 21 34 39 83 93 for others reference) are very specific for Lyme. 
    • Posted

Sorry but please be blunt. Yes, I do have lyme or, no, I do not have lyme. What is it about my numbers that is indicating that I do or do not? Does IND mean positive? What does it stand for? Thank you for your patience with my questions. confused
    • Posted

I would say yes! Please look at the Facebook uk dissscusions group for lyme - I have found lots of great advise there! 
  • Posted

Blunt yes you have Lyme number 39 says you have lyme. i think if I was to explain the testing (which is very very very complicated) that you would not understand. You want it in black and White- there is NOTHInG black and white about this disease. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.