I need some advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I have been struggling with body image and weight for a long time. I am a naturally small woman and many people have told me I need to gain weight and I want to because I think I would look better if I did but at the same time I cant imagine what I would look like with extra weight added and if I gain even an ounce I freak. I sometimes have my "good" days when I can eat and not feel guilty then I have the days when I eat and make myself throw up because I am ashamed. Although I have never been diagnosed with an eating disorder I wonder if maybe thats the path im heading down. I dont know. Its like an ongoing battle every single day and I dont know what to do anymore. I also struggle with severe depression which doesnt help the situation either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi my first bit of advice is if you have a good doctor speak to them , as it sounds like you have some issues going on . The reason i say this i suffer from anorexia and terrible depression, also bpd. the ed is the worst ss i have no life just existence its terrible, i would hate for you to go down the full ed path, the quicker you can get help or speak to someone asap, if you want to pm me feel free x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.