I need some advice and reassurance

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’ve felt weak and had no energy for about 4 days now haven’t wanted to eat just don’t wanna do anything, my sometimes feels like it’s gonna explode sometimes feel faint and I also suffer from anxiety where I think everything is worse than it is been to the doctors and having some blood tests to see if I’m b12 deficiency does this seem like I am?   

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it could be b12, or Vitamin d deficiency

• Posted

I feel like I just wanna stay in and not go out I have no energy and I don’t want to eat? Im guessing this is normal for someone with b12 deficiency? I haven’t been diagnosed yet I’m just trying to put my mind at rest as I keep thinking it’s something much seriou? 
  • Posted

You can only wait for the test results.

Not eating will not help as the natural way we obtain Vitamin B12 is by eating, meat, fish, seafood, eggs, poultry and dairy produce - milk, cheese etc.

To process the B12 we need to eat lots of leafy green vegetables, sprouts, broccoli. asparagus, spinach. peas, beans etc to obtain Folate - or folic acid.

I am not a medically trained person but I've had Pernicious Anaemia (a form of B12 deficiency) for more than 46 years.

I wish you well..

• Posted

Thank you so much your advice has been a help. Wish you well as well 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.