I need some advise I am so worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I am 24 yrs old and I am diagnosed with uti and today is my 4th day taking ofloxocin antibiotic. Uti caused my lower back a severe pain. And I am so worried, because I cant work because of this. This is my third day not coming to office. Do you have any idea how to lessen the pain I am in right now?  Lower back pain is real. 😭😰😭😭😭😭

Any response is highly appreaciated. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear this and to be cautious I would return to your GP just in case it spreads to kidneys. ...would have thought you would have had improvement after 3 days on medication.....best of luck...and drink loads of water. 
    • Posted

Yes I will drink a lot of water. Its like my facorite drink now is water. Hahah! 
  • Posted

Hey Paula 

I went through same thingDrink plenty of water and I use a product called d mannose 

Because you have an infection take four times a day take the powder and you will feel so much better

• Posted

Hi today is kinda easy for me. I take a lot of water. As in a lot. D mannose i need to ask that with the doctor when I come back but I really hope I will be fine after finishing my antibiotics. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.