I need some opionions..I am in horrible pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Every so often I go through a pain that literally makes me wanna climb the wall, It gets so bad my hands like cement and curl and this pain gfoes from my abdomen into my back and is so bad at times I cannot even walk all I can do is sit with a heating pad, I have to call my mom when it starts to come rub the pain out of my back while meanwhile I am screaming. I feel like puking and having diarhhea and yet I black in and out and can't even go because it hurts so bad to try. I have had acesities and two ulcers peforate that basically took my life for over a minute, but this time have been scoped cannot find anything.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I agree with debbie75601. I also suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome. I get those same pains from time to time. You don't know if you want to poop or puke, and the pain comes in waves that make you want to pass out. I hope you feel better soon
  • Posted

I had gallbladder removed because of stones and sounds very familiar to your pain, ultrasound needed I think
  • Posted

I am so afeaid.. have those symptoms.. I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries 4 years ago.. and just 2 days ago we transferred to a new home and I got sick.. 2 days i rested and then got back working agian... carrying and lifting things during the transfer.my lower abdomen was hurting ever since..and I have gas in the stomach,like letting gas of 7-10 times a day..and it smells so horrible.. I feel like I am smelling rotten oil.. or something..and last night I felt a sharp piercing pain in my right ovaries..brief but very painful... Had also back pains last week but had a hot compress with some liniment and had it rubbed... it went away.now I have a very bad stomach which disturbs me a lot.. will be visiting the doctor today..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.