I need some serious help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started a few weeks ago, and it is starting to freak me out. It mostly happens during the day, but can happen during the night. I have been living with anxiety for almost 6 months now, but I have never experiened anything like this. I can't find anything online about this and it is starting to freak me out. Even when I didn't include the term anxiety in the search I couldn't find anything. My ears feel fine, no pain or burning sensations. Just this werid warm liquid feeling that comes from my ear. It is becoming more frequent now and I am scared to death by it. Today it went from my ear all the way to my eye. ( It is on the left side of my head by the way. )

As you can imagine, this has put me into many panic attacks and I can't find anything online about this. I don't go to my GP anymore because she isn't understanding anymore. Even when I complained for an extremely sore throat she just put it off as anxiety and later I devolped a rash around my body and had to go to urgent care to get antibotics perscribed. Anyways, this warm liquid feeling is happening more and more. It used to be once a week, now it is atleast 6 times a day. Has anyone ever experienced before and know what this is? If so, please comment and tell me so I can maybe be relieved.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it like warm water running feeling ? Like what you can imagine blood to feel like of it was coming out ?
    • Posted

I guess it could feel like blood, but I can never find anything actually coming out of my ear.
    • Posted

I cant find it I put a post up a while back I had the same feeling and I never found anyone with it I had it for around 4-5 days and I still don't know what caused it but as now you have it I'm 99% sure it's anxiety I thought I was going crazy I never had anything come out either accept mine was my ear and side of head not my eye

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.