I need somebody to help me, been feeling bad since last year

Posted , 9 users are following.

I had fibroid operation in the year 2011 by the year 2012 it  was observed that the fibroid had regrown.  The flow is usually heavy with clots and abdominal and waist pains. I am to go for IVF but my Gn said I should undergo another operation before that can be done but I dont want to do that. Am in my early forties and still trying to conceive.

I saw a post on how Apple Cider Vinegar  and Black Strap Mollases with Castor oil helps to shrink Fibroid naturally. Has anybody tried it or can anyone attest to this.

I will really be happy if I can find solution to this fibroid 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure if mine is shrinking or not. I'll know soon enough. But I can tell you that quite soon after starting my daily dosages of blackstrap molasses  and apple cider vinegar my periods are completely pain free and back to my previous 26-day cycle, I have more pain from the fibroid, and only some occasional spotting between periods. Hopefully this, along with other diet changes, will shrink it or at least help stop its growth before surgery becomes necessary. Good luck to you!
    • Posted

Tanx so much dear, did you feel bloated at the initial stage. Do you know if it has any side effect cos am still trying to conceive. Did you take them together or separately and what dosage.
    • Posted

I take them separately, but only because I wasn't sure if it would be better to take them at the same time or not. Not knowing, I randomly chose to do it separately. I didn't notice any bloating, ever. I do feel a slight burning sensation just after taking the apple cider vinegar so I always have a bit of food and water on hand to take with it. I recall that when I was trying to conceive, both blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar were recommended to me to help with my overall health and replenishing depleted minerals to keep my energy up. So I suspect that neither are detrimental either to conceiving or to pregnancy, although that's just my unscientific, unproven supposition! Given how much better I feel now as compared to five months ago I do think it's worth investigating further.

When I mentioned that I was hoping to shrink or stop its growth before going into surgery I should probably have added that my fibroid is small compared to most women on this forum and that I am not planning on having more children. I'm also 43 and feel that given the symptoms as they are now I could wait until menopause when, supposedly, fibroids tend to shrink for most women.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue and in conceiving!

• Posted

I have been on apple cider vinegar and agnus castus (Vitex) for a couple of months now, but have probably left it too late. They have helped with some of the symptoms though. Unfortunately I eventually had to try and accept I wouldn't have children, in fact it was a miscarriage that finally threw my fibroids into a growing frenzy! Now I have no more options left and will have my hysterectomy later this year, once they have reduced the size of my fibroids with zoladex implants.

Fibroids can cause miscarriage or premature birth, so do listen to the advice of your gynecologist and be aware of the risks. Most of all, I wish you all the luck in the world, I totally understand how much this means x

I do recommend apple cider vinegar and agnus castus, even if they just help with the symptoms, it is worth it.

• Posted

I suffered from fibroids for years.  I was fed up and scheduled for a hysterectomy when I started taking Blackstrap Molasses and Apple Cider Vinegar.  It was a miracle for me.  My pain and bleeding was so severe during my period and even in between.  I also had pain during sex.  All of that dissappeared the day I started this remedy.  People say if your fibroids are larger than 4 cm it won't help you.  That's not true.  I have talked to people with large fibroids that have been cured with this method.  Not to say that it will work for everyone but its worth a try if you are considering surgery.  It worked for me but my larges fibroid was 3 cm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.