I need someone to, confirm if this is herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimageA few weeks ago, I found out my GF of 8 years has recently been cheating on me. I kicked her to the curve once finding out. I've always been faithful to her, but she hasn't. I haven't had any sexual contact due to this breakup. I found these 5 spots on my penis recently. They appeared out of no where. They don't hurt or itch, or tingle. They just appeared. I did shave my genitals because I do wrestling and one of the rules is being shaved.

Also, yesterday, I, I found this cut on my upper anus. It's hard getting a pictures of it. I was scratching that area and felt wetness. Turns out it was blood that went into my nails.

I'm wondering what do you guys think. My appointment is on Thursday and I wish to ease my mind.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Looks like herpes. The tell tale sign for me is the ulcer between your scrotum and anus. Try not to worry. Genital herpes infection is common in the U.S, affecting 1 out of 6 people ages 14 to 49. Most people, however, have not been diagnosed, and many don't have symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.