I need someone who knows the anus area help please

Posted , 1 user is following.

so i had some mucus in my poop for the past few days and i don't why but i wanted to see if i could feel anything up my bum i know your think what a gross thing to do but i put my finger up my bum and felt around to see if there was like a tumor or if i could feel a lump or anything that did not feel right i also have anxity i know i have spelt that wrong but i felt around i moved my finger in the direction as if i was pointing behind me and felt around there it just felt like an open space then i turn my finger around and felt around as if i was pointing in front of me yet it could not point i just felt like a wall i and then i felt as if i was pointing to the sky and i feel this wall thing again is this just the edge of my bowel area or a huge tumor i did not feel this wall when i pointed behind me and as i pointed down just when i pointed up and in front of me is this like the skin that separates my penis stuff from my bowel stuff or is it a tumor i have no cancerous symptoms but this worries me as if it could be a huge tumor it does not feel hard sorry for the gross topic please reply fast because this is really stressing me out

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

by the way when i said wall i meant it was like wall sort of thing if i pushed hard enough on it it hurt my penis a little i don't know why its almost just like a fat piece of flesh there but i could feel a pulse on it if this was a tumor would i of had symptoms by now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.