I need this bartholin cyst out of me in 6 days! Did Cinderella have more time than I?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am in a dilema like most of you.

I am suppossed to meet my future husband in 6 days and I have a very large bartholin cyst.

It has been over 9 months that I have lived with ths dreadful, hedious looking cyst on my vagina. Since this year I have been reading tons of posts trying to figure out what the best treatment for gettung rid of the bartholin cyst is and so far I strongly believe that the sitz bath and some antibiotics are what can help me at this very pressing time.

As a woman, I am here on behalf of all you to be living proof to tell you what will work and what doesn't because after reading all your posts, I thought you should also hear from me.

I want to thank all of you for writing on hear as this takes a lot of courage and maybe had I spoken up about this earlier to someone, I wouldn't be where I am right now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Ladies, girls, if ever you the slightest issue with your privates parts, do not be scared to talk about it. It can save you a whole deal of trouble in the future that you can avoid passing through like me.

Wish me luck people and I will be back to let you know what is.

Thank you.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Any luck on getting rid of it im the same at moment i have 1 massive 1 and 1 grape size i had tolc the docs years ago and they told me not worry if it doesnt hurt . Then when it started hurting i went bk and got told i have to go on waiting list for gyno. Then last from last sunday i couldn't sit, walk i was in so much pain , couldnt get do appointment till tues so by the timf i went it was all swollen down there and everything was tender . Got given antibiotics and told still on list only get quick referrel if it keeps getting infected. Now following sat and its still here still tender have been doing sitz baths & have put some tea tree oil on so fingers crossed it burst

• Posted

Hey. No can you imagine that it hasn't busrt yet. I am waiting to recieve serrapetase on Monday and epsom salts i try that with calamine lotion.

• Posted

Hello ladies

The remedy that seems to work is using turmeric with coconut oil. Make a paste from these two then put some on the BC this will make it grow in size so that it will cause it to burst. After 2 hours make a mix of baking soda and salt with water. Take cotton pad, soak on the mixture and place on the BC. This will cause the skin to burst and pass will come out.

This is best method cause I've had two marsupilization surgery and it still came back

Hope this helps

God bless

• Posted

Thank you so much.I will try this. 

I am still waiting for my serrapeptase to come.

How long did your cyst take to busrt through this method? And, were you also doing sitz baths?

• Posted

Hi how did you get on 

• Posted

Hello Ladies,

So my BC finally burst three days ago. The relief is unbealivable!! I am alive again.

So after it burst I pushed the swollen part so all the puss comes out and nothing was left.

The side with BC was swollen. So I have been taking sitz baths 2/3 times a day depands on availability. This has helped with swollen part to go down drastically.

I'm not back to normal as yet so I continue with sitz baths all week. Note I put some tea tree oil in my water as well.

I am also taking antibiotics so I clear all dirt inside. And I drink a quarter cup of milk with turmeric. Tumeric is what I'm looking for most. And I also eat some yogurt.

I've read I need to include these things and others like prickles as part of my diet to minimize risk of BC returning.

I'll be getting silica supplements as went.

Rather change of diet than to have a BC returning!! I'm going to check on this group every month

All the best ladies! Hope this helps!

• Posted

Thank you for your information, hope all goes well for the future take care.
  • Posted

Hey ladies!

Just as a follow up cause I know someone like me will need this information. It's been 7 days since my BC burst.

I have been taking silica supplements religiously and doing sitz baths.

I'm almost back to normal now

I'm seeing an OBGYN today so they can just check

All the best to everyone

• Posted

Thank you information, my daughter has seen her consulton and he is going to operate soon she is not having the gland out as I first thought just the same op to burst it, under local. she lives on her own I want her to stay with me so I can look after her do you think she will need looking after as she is saying she will be fine no need for me to look after her . We don't really know what to expect after op. Hope all is well for you today. 

• Posted

Hello there. I am so happy to hear about your progress. 

Let me just add that I have had my bartholin cyst grow in size after trying the remedies here and the skin became very thin. Though I am sad to say that it still hasn't yet burst. I am now thinking of getting the whole gland removed.

• Posted

@ Linda ... your daughter will need some help for a day or two. after that she will be alright.

she needs to take sitz baths three times a day for a week. buy her some silica supplements to take, these have helped me greatly. everything is back to normal within two weeks

all the best with your daughter

God bless

• Posted

Thank you she has got app for 2 may. I have told her about aftercare so hope all goes well . Your reply is very welcome to hear and had made me fell a lot better about her op. Thank you once again. 
  • Edited

Hello dear

I am 32 years old and had my first bc since last two years but it wasn’t painful then. so I less bothered. but from last 1 week It swells like an egg and very painfull. I don’t want to go for surgery. I just read tons of posts about it from last 2 days. After reading all of it I just applied Turmeric paste and lay down to my bed. my bc don’t show any heads. Its just one big painful lump on my left labia. I hope that this turmeric paste will work for me. finger crossed 🤞 😔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.