i need to know that this is menopause and not pregnancy

Posted , 7 users are following.

2 weeks ago i was in church and listened to the wordand began to cry.... never done that before , On  May 1st, I realized my period didnt come in April.,  and this weekend all I did was SLEEP.  I,m  feeling queasy today. im feel as im a wreck.. is all this normal... this is the first time i missed a period im 49years old 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The best thing to do would be to go see your doctor, especially if you've had unprotected sex.  

• Posted

oh my!!! Ive been married for a year weve been together over 27 years no kids together he has 2 way before we got togehter. I didnt want to get my hopes up. because of the past disappointment i will wait it out.   
  • Posted

One way or another, it is definitely a hormonal thing...and being pregnant at 49 is quite possible, but it is even more possibly perimenopause
  • Posted

I think if you aren't sure you better go buy a pregnancy test pronto! At least you will know for sure!! Yikes. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.