I need urgent help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so I've also been having vaginal sores,however,it doesn't itch and there are no blisters just sores accompanied with so much pain. I last had sex about two weeks ago and this started mildly 5 days ago but it's now becoming unbearable. I've had no sores on my mouth but I took antibiotics 2 days ago thinking it was a bacterial infection. I stopped though since I read it could worsen my situation. I'm currently desperate to know whether it's herpes or a yeast infection and to know how to treat the sores which have now become unbearable. Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Really you just need to get into the gynecologist and have an examrolleyes don't think there's much else you can do

I hope everything goes well!!

• Posted

Thanks.

I'll need to be prepared for whatever diagnosis the gynae may have so if anyone could help me figure out a plausible cause for the soreness and help me soothe it I'll really appreciate it.😓

• Posted

Also to soothe the sores, you can apply aloe vera to the affected areas, and take a bath in epsom salts! If indeed this is genital herpes, olive leaf extract supplements are known to cure this virus. Ever since I was diagnosed with hsv2 I didnt take the pills prescribed to me from the doctor but instead started taking olive leaf supps and it healed up in 2 days and I havent had another outbreak. <3 good luck, stay strong. good="" luck,="" stay="">
    • Posted

Let me know how it goes, good luck <3>

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.