I need your help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, so I know everyone here dealing with something in their life so I was wondering if you can help me, I think I have anxiety, I feel heat and a little worry, a bit shaky and like my heart is rising but it's not, I have a normal heart rate just my pulse is crazy, I hate it. It doesn't happen much but it happens and I don't know how to calm down or what to do, can you help? Also, those drinking coffee or caffeine

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lily, sounds very like anxiety, have you anything you are concerned about at the moment, has there been a trauma in your life recently, anything thar would trigger an anxiety response.

Just to be on the safe side I would see your gp to get checked out, not that I think there is a problem but your gp may be able to help with your symptoms. Until then try to identify anything you are worrying about, find a way to deal with and resolve the problem.

Try breathing exercises, slowly in through nose, hold for three, exhale slowly through mouth, try to belly breathe, not chest breathing, do this several times dropping your shoulders and relaxing your body. Do this several times a dsy, and also if you begin to feel any anxiety creeping in.

Try to avoid coffee unless decaf, and things like Rescue Remedy or Stressless tablets from pharmacy may help take the edge off.

Meditation is great also, loads online to download free, try different ones until you find something that suits you

Hope this helps a little, but remember, if you can identify and deal with your worries your anxiety will go away naturally.x.

• Posted

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I think I know what is causing my anxiety and what worries me, I'll see what if can do about it, this actually helped and thanks so much

• Posted

LILY

Try using Breathing Exersises and Relaxation Techniques. Mindfulness is the one they prefer at this time, it is more inclusive than most others, although your GP may be able to give you a tape to explain how to relax.

Mindfullness, You may get books on this on Amazon.

BOB

• Posted

I need to practice my relaxation and breathing , thank you for helping me
  • Posted

Since it is mild or not out of control as yet, why dont you go and take a yoga class. It teaches proper breathing, body movements to relax the muscles and the mind and feels good. Doing nothing will have nothing results.
    • Posted

Your right, I do have to do things to relax, I have to be busy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.