I need your help, is this lead poisoning, other heavy metal poisoning, what can I do ? MISTERY !!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Extreme help needed.

I am a person who ate dark chocolate for 2 years, almost daily, because of a health issue , I will not name it, I needed some of the effects of the cacao so it helped me greatly. I also took a strong dose of turmeric daily.

However, in the last 6 months I slowly noticed a gradually decrease in my cognitive ability, to the point that I feel slight drunk / dizzy / dumb and I suspect it has to do with the cacao. I am so panicked now that I am having a panic attack.

With all due respect, please help me to find out what is going on, I live in a country with a health system that is not so great but I can manage to find the right tests.

After my research I found out that the dangers of dark chocolate might be theobromine and some heavy metals (in some chocolates), those be : nickel, cadmium and lead

I had no clue that this is possible and now I am shocked and very panicked.

Now I have to find out what exactly caused this and what is going on in my body. Turmeric might also contain lead as I read on the internet, so there is a double possibility of lead.

I now state this : I have no mental problems, not any known health issue, most tests are fine, I do not take drugs, alcohol or cigs. So there is nothing else to suspect rather the chocolate or the turmeric. I needed them, I still do. My main symptoms are : feeling dumber, dizzy, slightly drunk, brain fog, memory problems, cognitive decline, like dementia type, insomnia, also I feel like I move a bit in slow motion, but just a bit, don't know how to explain, like my movements are just a bit slower than usual, when I talk, my face area, it's just an odd feeling

Now PLEASE help me with this info :

  1. I am 30 years old, is it possible that nickel / cadmium or lead brain damage to be reversible ? I read that in children it is not reversible

  2. Has anyone dealt with such poisoning, do you find my symptoms accurate ?

  3. What tests should I be doing to find out if I am poisoned or not ? should I go to neurology first ?

  4. Please help me, I am very worried

0 likes, 1 reply

Report / Delete

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up