I never pulled my foreskin back, has it effected my size?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so basically i was a late bloomer, probably hit puberty around late 14's to late 15's maybe even 16. in addition i had never retracted my foreskin due to never seeing it necessary. once i realised that sex would potentially rip it i took medical action and went to the doctors where i was unpleasently suprised to find i had a normal penis however where i thought i was different in the case that i couldnt pull it back all the way, i was very wrong. once it was ripped back carefully, my bellend was revealed to the world and my self for the first time, and my god, the sight of concrete smegma and a mega sore dick was not what i had anticipated.

anyways to the point. because my foreskin was infused and in a way stuck in place behind the head of the penis ive had reason to beleive this is the reason for my average, below average girth size. my pen is 6.3" by 4.3" so in length i dont feel embaressed however my girth does more so.

concluding, i dont really care about having a small one or anything, im more just curious, do you think not retracting my skin during or before puberty would of caused it not to grow, and might i have more growing left if i was a late bloomer of latest 16 years. i am currently 20.

looking foward to responses.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

can i also add, i pulled back for the first time when i was around 17/18 years old.

• Posted

Hey Daniel

We are all made different. Some men may be bigger and some are smaller. A normal size is 5.5 inches. You were just late. I started puberty at 9. Had a full mustache at 9 1/2 I was to early and no one told me a thing

Some men can be long and skinny and some are short and fat. It all depends on your family jeans. Also you can still be in puberty till your 21.

No I do not think it cause anything to happen. You are just fine. The more you do it the better the for skin will be. Just relax your good to go.

Best wishes.........Ken

• Posted

yeah thanks ken. the skin is fine now all as normal, i just worry that me not pulljng it back prevented thr growth hahah

• Posted

Hey Daniel

You will be fine. Just relax. It will work great when your ready. Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.