I pooped myself without realising.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm a fifteen-year old boy. I hadn't pooped in three and a half days when I felt like going number 2. I did what I did, but it didn't seem enough for three days. I then continue on with studying for tomorrow and my stomach was feeling a little not-so-good-and-kind-of-squeaky and there were some gases, but nothing out of the ordinary. Twenty (or maybe even more) minutes later I went to the bathroom to take a shower and found a small piece of crap attached to my cheeks. It wasn't left from pooping, I clean quite thoroughly. I am now wondering why it happened and if it could happen in school tomorrow. Should I skip classes and go to the doctor? I need help. It's almost two in the morning in my country, so I will need to decide what I'll do fast. Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i don't think having stool on your cheek is cause for concern. You are backed up and it may have come out without you realizing while you were passing gas and studying. this has happened to me before, and it may happen again until you are relieved of the constipation you've had for the last few days. have you seen a doctor about being constipated before? fiber definitely helps some people. I'll get the soluble powder fiber from a local grocery store and mix it in with water, doesn't taste like a thing. usually helps speed up the relieving feeling.

• Posted

Take lots of fruit to help you through your constipation and do not worry.

• Posted

Hello son in Janice I'm a 61 year old married lady and it sounds to me like you're stress is causing you to have irritable bowel syndrome but get it checked by a doctor I've got that and mines was caused by stress , they give me Mebeverine tablets which help , it sounds to me like you're really stressed speak to you're mum or dad and if,it is Irritable bowel syndrome you need to try and relax a bit with meditation the call app is good for that, but see a doctor it's maybe not but stress is the main factor of irritable bowel syndrome, try mindfulness as well to de-stress it helps me son, I suffer with a lot of stress , I've sat a lot of exams in my time and the studying stresses you out, always remember study for half an hour then 10 minutes break or whatever suits you but don't sit and sit studying as it stops going in you're memory it's too much take a rest hope that helps love Janice and Malcolm xxxxxxx

• Posted

Sorry the app on play store is called Calm .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.