i posted a discussion earlier and it hasnt come up!!!@

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyways after 12 days off these tablets i put on 7lb! So shocked!!!

Anyways im back on them and have no motivation. I dread meal times and get so disheartened when i go to look at food packets and its too high. I want all the bad foods i want bread butter sausages burgers crips etc!

Im highly constipated so im taking lactulose and still not very soft! Im lethargic and tired!!

I went to a party last night and gladly had a bottle of rose and some haribo and even had a couple of tuna mayo sarnies with no butter and low fat nachos!!

Help me please i dont want to be 17 stone for much longer and wearing size 20/22!!

Ive got to the point where i give up!!

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

All those foods u mention sound so good. The flip side is the side effects.

pills may by causing water gain . Ask UR doc for water pills. 

CHEERS

HOPE

• Posted

I had no side effects with those foods on the blue tablets though and it makes me think what can i get away with??

Im so disheartened with my weight gain after loosing a stone. sad

• Posted

Wow that's a significant weight gain in such a short I time. I guess you have to start from the beginging again. 

At least you are back on them now, new week tomorrow so see that as your fresh start. Motivation will kick in as the days pass. You probably tired after all the sugar and rubbish food you been eating. Lots of water to flush it all out of your system and we are here to support you. 😉

you can do this! X 

• Posted

Bex just think how you felt when you lost your 1st 7lb.

You can get that feeling back again .

You have already taken the 1st step by talking to us.

I bet before you would have reached for your favourt snack and sacked the tablets off.

We have all been there ! ! 

It's a new day just take it easy and we are all here , if you feel like chatting xx

• Posted

Hello Bex :-)

Try not to worry about it too much hun, its done now, so pick yourself up and restart the Oristat in conjunction with low fat foods  .

If you stick to the fat guidelines you can drop that 7lbs in 2 weeks or under, so its never as bad as you think. That 2 weeks will soon pass with the help of the members in the forum, who will give you all the support you need.It might be a good idea to check in each day until you are back up and running.

Drink lots of water to help keep yourself hydrated, remember to take a multivitimin of a night and maybe some prunes or a gentle laxitive will help with the constipation.

I absolutely forbid you to give up and thats official Bex! x x x

Biggest of hugs

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi bex you say in 12 days that you put 7lb on I have put double that on in 14 days when I have been on hols.  I think when you come off these tablets you tend to eat everything that you really love and we no it's bad but cos you have been deprived if your anything like me you throw the wrong things down your mouth eg. Chocolate crisps and pizza haha . Anyway your back on these blue tablets now so you will soon lose the 7 lbs you put on so chin up and start afresh 😘

• Posted

Hi

Sometimes the softly softly approach doesn't work. We could all sit/sat here moaning about how we want to lose weight then eat a load of crap then come on here again saying how can i lose weight etc.

Either Lose Weight or Don't it's that simple

We all overate that's why we are ALL here, I could have moaned that i didn't want to give up fattening food and where would i be now? probably a lot fatter than my original weight of 19 stone sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind you have to take your head out of the sand and do something about your weight becuase no one else is going to do it for you.

Do you think that me and others here who have lost weight didn't miss having our old foods? of course but that passes and thank god i done something about my weight when i did i am now currently am a UK 12 so don't think i am being a b1tch because i know what is IS like to be obese.

Being honest i had to laugh at the irony of the fact you had no butter yet had crisps? surely this is not what someone who wants to lose weight eats?

I did read your other post (the one where you said it didn't come up) and you said you had no side effects. The effects can come out up to 3 days after and i guess your constipated? they will take a bit longer you also said you didn't care if you had them or not surely you wouldn't want to be on the toilet and have orange oil seeping from your backside?

You can only help yourself no one else can do it for you so if you want to be still wearing a size 22 plus next year your going the right way about it.

Like anything in life you have to be in the right mindset and when you are you can do anything.

It's your choice.

And before i get told i am being nasty sometimes tough talking is the only way to do it i wish someone had said it to me before i got to 19stone maybe i would have lost the weight a few years before.

good luck

• Posted

2 weeks ago I was feeling exactly the same. Our ladies motivated me and now I m thinking twice before eating. After my last side effect ( and first one ... So strong ) I was nearly dieing , how painfull was that, got some tommy contractionS, my Tommy was noisy, bubbeling, got terrible winds... Now I m so scared , counting all the fat I eat.

Every day is new chance :-)

• Posted

Well done and good luck on your journey. No 'treat' is worth those side effects x
  • Posted

Thanks all for the advice and Britney you were the kick up the fat cellulite ass I needed ha ! I've lost what I put on and will continue to fight the flab!!! Come on girls let's get thin!!!!!!!
    • Posted

@Bex Your welcome and well done! Good Luck for the rest of your journey smile x

Thin? god i don't even class myself as that even with all the weight i have lost would be nice though! haha x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.