I pray all the time for a cure

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 28 and I have been living with GH for about 5yrs. I contracted it form my son Dad he said he doesn't have it which I know is a lie because I wasn't with anyone the whole time we where together which was 7 1/2 yrs. and two kids later. well anyway I'm no longer with him. I want to move on and find love be happy you know the Dream we all dream of. someone who will love me for me flawless and all. well I started trying to be honest so if I meet a man that like I tell the truth and they say it doesn't matter and they still.want to he with me either we have sex and them and they leave or no.sex and they still leave...😞 I'm so tired of this. All I want is to love and be love.. Now I have been talking to my friend for two yrs and had sex 4 times and the last time was unprotected.... I'm scared.... and I really like him I afraid what he might say or do.. What should I do someone please help me. I don't want to loss this man. I know if I tell the truth it shall set me free and I can find out for sure if he is the guy for me

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Ok what you did was wrong you should told him
    • Posted

I know I should of and I do. Bit I'm afraid he won't like me anymore.. but I guess that is the risk I'm going to have to take
    • Posted

REJECTION,HURT ,BEING ALONE,HE WON'T WANT ME.... I HAVE BE HONEST IN THE PAST AND THEY LEFT... I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO I JUST NEED A SOME TIME AND A GOOD WAY TO BRING IT UP TO HIM.. I REALLY LILE HIM BIT WJAT IF HE DOESN'T FEEL.THE SAME WAY ONCE I TELL HIM
    • Posted

idk because im that situation he might try and fight you are something because you gave him something he cant get rid of really thats a hard one i know how i felt when i found out my ex gave me gential herpes i was hurt you want be alone i promise you i felt alone to until guys would tell me it dosent matter that they still wanted me
    • Posted

i know I agree. cause when I got it from my ex I wanted to kill him.. it's not fair cause I was loyal to him and this is the thanks I get... I will am goin got tell him. so I can give him the option if he still wants to be with me or not. it will hurt if he choose not to be with me but alt least I know if he is the right guy for me. cause if he liked me he will like me for me flaws and all
    • Posted

what if I don't have any outbreaks in a long time , is it true that it is easier for. a men to pass it then a woman to?
    • Posted

come on now if anybody has herpes you have sex unprotected you passed it outbreaks or not
  • Posted

Im not going to tell you to tell him the truth because what u did was out of fear. I know how u feel. Pray to God and ask him to show u the way. It's a tough situation. U are not alone.
    • Posted

I myself don't even know if i have it, but with what's been happening with me, i might have it and i'm very depressed even before this thing is confirmed yet.
    • Posted

Thank you so much for that. yes I was scared, scared of rejection ashamed,embarrassed, and the thought of being alone and him.never talking to me... I was looking up cold sore bandages have you ever heard for them . I was thinking about putting that on when I have sex to protect him from getting it. Does this work.or do I sound crazy and dedesperate... because I really am lol..
  • Posted

The only thing you can do is be honest. If he is the one, he will be ok with it, and you both can move forward from there. I just started dating my guy 2 months ago and didn't know I had it til it was too late. You know what he told me? That he loves me and we'll figure this thing out one step at a time. He doesn't blame me and he loves me in spite of. If your guy doesn't respond sinilar to that, you don't need him in your life, plain and simple.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.