I purchased d3 1000 iu pills, vitamin c with rosehip and acidopholus pills but idk which to use

Posted , 4 users are following.

I heard that some women take 15000 iu daily from the d3 pills but that's when they have the d3 5000 pills meaning they only take 3 but mine are 1000 iu meaning I'll have to take 15 a day but idk if that's safe. I started taking 2 and nothing has changed. Tonight I took one acidopholus pill. I'm sooooo tired of bv idk what to do anymore sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Vit D is fat soluble, be careful with that. So the advice varies on what is safe but I dont take more than 4000 iu a day.

• Posted

Idk, I thought the regimen I used a few months ago killed it but it always comes back. If you look it up. I used the tampons with hydrogen peroxide for 2 nights and then orally took the C,D3, vit B with folic and inserted acilophilus vaginally. . . Then one night I had sex and well, you know the rest. I swear nothong kills it but its tons better with the things I did.
  • Posted

Okay so can you specifically tell me what you do please??
    • Posted

Okay so i soak a tampon in 50% water 50% hydrogen peroxide, insert and keep in for 15 min 2 nights in a row, take all the vits plus the acidolphilus. The third day instead of the tampon with the peroxide I insert the acidolphilus vaginally, and take the vits orally each nite of course. Its seems to help a ton. I dont think it totally wipes the BV out but the smell goes away and discharge is minimal. Makes life tolerable anyway. Hope this helps you.
  • Posted

Hi.  I had BV for years and finally  my Dr was off one day when I called in for more antibiotics and I got a different Dr on the phone that gave me the cure I had been waiting for that I never thought would happen.  I was told to go online to amazon (which i did) and buy boric acid capsules.  Use them once a night vaginally for 4-6 weeks.  Also take a womans vaginal lactbillious (spelling isn't exact right but purchased it at Walgreens over the counter) oral probiotic for bacteria for several months as the bottle states.  Also was told the first few nights after year periods ends insert a boric acid capsule. They are inserted in your vaginal and dissolve.  Do the same after you have sex.  Do this for three months.  I did just that and finally got rid of it once and for all.  I haven't done a thing as far as the capsules or probiotic pills etc for over a year and haven't had any reoccuring problems since. Forget the antiobitoics and running to the Dr.  It doesn't work.  Take care of it yourself.   I am so very thankful to the Dr that finally gave me this information.  Don't loose hope it works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.