i randomly get lethargic and faint feeling which occurs through the day, what should i do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey, 

so, to begin you should know that life is pretty great but i get depressed a lot and have anxiety too. I'm a girl, almost 16 but I've been experiencing times where i feel a slow progression of lethargy, loss of concentration, spacy-ness, and a faint feeling. It feels like im high, but not in a good way, in a way like i just want to get out and nothing is right. It's not an anxiety or panic attack because i have those and they are slightly different from this. I really hate this and it mainly accurs when i get to school in the morning and people start ariving and start getting lound than i get dizzy and notice that i have a sensitivity to light when this happens. Weird, huh? I hope someone else can relate/tell me what is going on because it it taking over my life and i'm sick of it. Anything will help, thanks!

sincerly,

meara

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Im 14 i feel the same when im in school.
    • Posted

Yeah, like mainly when im at school too but only sometimes after school
  • Posted

Get your parents to take you to see a doctor and get checked out,if its depression and anxiety they will help,

Dont worry and talk to your family about thingsbiggrin

• Posted

Always good to let your parents know this stuff.... Carry a granola bar or a protein bar to school in case its from hungrr and low sugar levels. My daughter had this as she realized she had to wake a bit earlier and eat a full breakfast. She also avoided school food but now eats lunch it has helped a lot.And be sure to drink water throughout the day. Be sure you also get to sleep at a reasonable time too. Sleep, eat breakfast and keep hydrated are important. But definitely let your parents know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.