I rarely check myself because I’ve never had vaginal problems like I am now. But what is this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

im gonna add two pics that i took of my vagina and why im so scared ive been sexually active and ive noticed after condom use my vagina starts to hurt and get irritated i have an appointment coming up but im so embarrased on how my vagina looks i dont want anyone else to see it in person 😢 help to the best of your knowledge please. thanks in advance image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

first pic looks normal if u can get a better pic of the bumps on the inside be helpful

• Posted

right i meant to add before and after but the first pic was before i was ever sexually active like i am now and the 2nd pic is my most recent i dont have like little bumps but my inside of my vagina is whats scaring me cause idk if thats normal? it feels all Rigid and bumpy i guess? i send another pic image

• Posted

vagina does look different after having sex for the first time as the hymen breaks etc so the hole is more visable

• Posted

can be an easily treatable form of candidiadis...

• Posted

right but the before and after pic i was sexually active in both! just more sexually active than the first pic so when i felt myself it was things there that wasnt before like is my insides falling out?

• Posted

anything new needs to b looked at by a doctor i dont see anything but sum discharge

• Posted

does it look like something is blocking my entrance? or does a vagina entrance look like that?

• Posted

no it dosnt look abnormal to me it looks like normal tissue its quite common for things to become a little looser down there and having sex often but if its worrying u and are having any difficulties when having sex u may need to have an examination to see wats going on

• Posted

i went and saw a doctor, she said nothing looked abnormal with the look of it but that i had BV

• Posted

yes certainly if u have itching discharge etc it could b yeast infection in which an over the counter treatment would sort out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.