I really dont know whats going on with me

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have become so secluded don't do the the things I use to like doing I just sit play games and drink I am so bored the stupid thing is I am not really craving I just do it and having trouble changing the routine. this all started when I was going through menopause

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i don't want to go anywhere I didn't go to my grandsons birthday I just hide awyay

and hate it

• Posted

Hey Sue, Have you been feeling anxious? Do you have trouble concentrating on things like reading or even watching TV? Can you give a little more background info please? Hope you are ok... AL

• Posted

Virtual hug being sent your way. I am presently sober but have only just started this journey and have had a few blips. Are you wanting help to stop drinking? The alcohol trap is a terrible thing to experience isnt it? Hating doing it but unable to stop. Do your family know about your drinking? Do you have any support?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.