I really need answers

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,  27 Y/O FM I really hope someone can help me since about 2011 or 2012 I have been having pain in my right side under my  right breast/Rib area I have had all the test Hida scans, CT scan a number of Ultrasounds blood work 5 or 6 times and nothing has came up except I did have a PA in the EC one time tell me I had a fatty liver.. people keep telling me I’m to young to have Gallbladder issues but my 2 best friends both had their’s removed when they were in their teens and early 20s over the years my symptoms have gotten someone worse.. 

•pain in right side that sometimes shoots through 

•pain in my stomach

•Lower and middle part of my back 

•Pain in shoulder and neck 

•Pain above right eye (Which I read is a symptom) 

Headache 

Neck pain 

Chest pain 

•Gassy 

•BM’s that change every other day

I also have noticed pain in my groin area which I’m not sure could be related or not 

And I have also recently gotten what felt like a stabbing sensation in my face.. 

I do have arthritis in my neck I have read gallbladder can throw your body off completely 

My mom had hers out and she thought she was having a heart attack.. My best friend said hers hurt around her bellybutton that she thought she was having an appendicitis and my other best friend said her whole right side hurt her all the way down which is what mine does sometimes I have also felt like my Kidneys are hurting i know gallbladder can be different in different people but I really hope someone can help me I’m trying to avoid the doctor just for them to tell me that my liver is fatty 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Fellow HP nerd here and hello. That’s a laundry list of symptoms so don’t assume it’s your GB. Find a doctor that will listen to you and your symptoms. The heart attack symptoms you said your mom was feeling was sounding like gallstones or a gallbladder attack. They are up high and sharp and painful. I’ve had mine removed this year and also stomach surgery called a hepaticojujectomy for a birth defect they found. Best of luck and keep on the doctors 💜 it’s not all roses getting your gallbladder removed either remember. It’s a lifelong change to food and diet 

• Posted

Hi as stated that is some list of symptoms you have but it is also a worry you have a fatty liver.  My understanding from reading up on the GB is that a fatty Liver can be caused by the GB but I am no Dr.  All I can tell you is I had some of your symptoms and the Drs refuse to accept its my GB even though there is sludge in it and COULD be blocking ducts to other organs.  I to have been told I have a fatty Liver and so I at present would not discount that as a factor.  The HIDA test should have told you in conclusion if anything in the 3 organs are not working properly?  Sludge in the GB is a precursor to stones but I would not rule out the Liver as part of your problem.  I wish you well and I hear that diet changes can help, it most certainly helped me and I am so very thankful to my American friend who put me straight regarding diet.
  • Posted

Thank you both for your replies I had a hida scan about 6 years ago my doctor won’t do another one my mom who’s a nurse had to talk the doctor into getting me my first one.. I have attempted to change my diet. Not much luck I’m going to the doctor later in July I hope to just have answers and to have  relief from the pain 
  • Posted

Hi I have most of those symptoms as well, waiting on my hospital app with a gastroenterologist. A few days ago, I came across this herb that grows in the amazon jungle rain 🌳 Forrest’s. It called Quebra Pedra, I have to go public with this because it has cured lots of people that have gall bladder, liver, spleen, pancreas issues. In Germany they use this for anyone with gall stones or kidney stones before they operate. It’s incredibly successful. You can also take it to keep stones away. You can find it on Amazon. 👍😁

• Posted

I suggest a full abdomen MRI with CONTRAST because is very detailed and it might uncover something hidden . The pancreas should be investigated too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.