I really need help im scared

Posted , 2 users are following.

these bumps are painful can somebody help me please image

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

try to see if your doctor will prescribe you topical lidocaine, ive heard it helps to numb the area so using the restroom isnt so painful

• Posted

yes im using lidocaine and it works so much better and he put me on valacyclovir but dont seem like its working to be honest

• Posted

ive heard it can take 4-5 days sometimes before it clearing up, but im not sure from personal experience since i didnt use medicine with my first outbreak. have you got your results back?

• Posted

no not yet i just went on Monday hopefully by the end of this week i should get my results back & why dont you take medicine if you dont mind me asking

• Posted

i wanted to see how my body would react to the virus by itself, it healed within about a week of the ulcers being present, its only been about a month and a half but so far no problems

• Posted

did the doctor Diagnose you with herpes ? how are you living with this? ive been depressed cant eat or sleep ive been scared to drink water because it hurts

• Edited

yes i am diagnosed, confirmed with a blood test. im just trying to live as normal as possible, whats done is done now.. these feelings are normal, youre mourning. but please dont beat yourself up, or think that you are less than because of this. it could happen to anyone. i had just got out of a 6 yr relationship and had sex with one person, & it happened to me. ive also heard if you pour water over the area while you pee that it helps as well. please message me it you need a friend. ive been coming back to this site in the past month just to try to help people that were in my position. it will all be okay.

• Posted

the doctor swab the bump .. im trying to stay strong but its really hard ..

the person i had sex with two weeks ago we used a condom . the next day i started feeling Symptoms itching and discharge i thought it was a yeast infection because i just had got done getting treated for BV then i found out i had an STD this month been stressful

yes ido need someone to talk too idk idont want to tell my friends

• Posted

the waiting is def the worst, i hope that it is negative for you, but if its not i promise its not the end of the world. you can message me anytime!

• Posted

hey i got a call from my doctor i have herpes 1 .. whats the difference between herpes 2

• Posted

hsv1 is typically in the oral region, where type 2 is usually in the genital area. however, if someone with type 1 (fever blisters) performs oral on you it can be transmitted to the genitals. hsv1 thrives in the oral region so since you have it on your genitals your outbreaks should be less frequent than someone with hsv2.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.