Posted , 3 users are following.
I’ve been struggling with these symptoms over the past few days, I really want answers as to what this is because I can’t find anything at all online!
1. Loss of sense of pain & Sense of pain increased - some things that would normally hurt don’t and some things that usually wouldn’t hurt do
2. Sense of touch delayed - feels like I can feel something before my brain realises it’s happened ie touching someone, I can feel that sensation of touching them before I realise I have touched them
3. Pulsating waves of low pain/tingling over body - most consuming symptom, feels like someone is beating me like a drum
4. Loss of sense of balance - stumbling over or feeling dizzy/off balance
5. Sense of touch confusion - feels as if I’m constantly hitting something when I’m walking but if I ask the person I’m with if I’ve hit something, I haven’t
I really hope someone has some sort of idea, even if you don’t could you comment any suggestions on what I should do following this? Thanks (
0 likes, 10 replies