I really need someone’s help 😢💔

Posted , 2 users are following.

Long story short I live in the UK. I had prostap (lupron) injections from July-September. I had my diagnostic lap in August and they fitted the Mirena during the procedure. I’ve been fighting to have it out since week one and I have book myself in for the 28th to have it removed. I bled heavily for 8 weeks and now it’s just occasional spotting but when I spot I’m in excruciating pain it’s making me pass out. 2 days ago I knocked myself unconscious from collapsing. I got taken to the hospital but gynae refused to see me. 6 times gynae have refused to see me and I don’t know how to control these pains. Right down below (trying to explain location) wear your tunic hair should be like wear the coil is located I get contracting like cramps and cramps on my lower right hand side that radiates to the left and in my groin area I get shooting pains. I have tried oral provera, noriday, cerelle, cerezzette, my daily pain meds are tramadol, paracetamol and mefenamic acid. I haven’t had an actual period since July. If the pains get so bad like tonight I take 10ml oramoph which is liquid morphine sulphate but it’s not doing the trick. My ovary pain feels like a burning sharp pressure like pain sometimes like it’s being squeezed. I also take buscapan daily after being told oh it’s just Bowel spasms so I’ve taken them regularly enough to now know it’s not. Please please please can someone help and suggest something for me to request to try. I’ve changed my diet, I try and exercise so please no comments telling me to eat better or exercise I’ve tried it and some days I’m bedbound from the amount of pain I  get it

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I know other have had bad experiences with visanne but it has worked miracles for me. I was in constant pain but nothing like as bad as yours.....I'm so sorry to read how awful your pain is and how terribly the doctors are treating you. Why would they refuse to see you??! Terrible but please give visanne a try if you didn't yet. It has changed my life. 

• Posted

Thank you for your message. I asked my GP about it and she said that there’s only certain oral contraceptives that they will allow me to have because I suffer with a brain condition called idiopathic intercranial hypertension which is pressure and fluid around the brain causing migraines so they won’t give me certain ones. I have now booked in to see a private consultant in January of my GP carries on refusing to send me back to gynae and she still is refusing and refusing to treat me and is now saying I’m a drug addict and will not give me anymore pain relief because I had an addiction 8 years ago she thinks I now have an addiction to pain killers even though I don’t take them regularly so I can’t see how I’m addicted. I have just ordered CBD oil from my local herbalist so I’m hoping that may help as nothing that I have has helped I’ve even tried swimming, acupuncture, aromatherapists, yoga and meditation but it just seems to not help. My GP also cancelled my nurses appointment to remove the Mirena too told me I have to give it a bit longer 😢 it feels like my right side is swollen around my hip area there’s a lump that’s noticeable when I press on both sides. Hopefully I get somewhere because it’s taking over my life especially when I have a bad flare like I am again tonight. 2 lots of deep heat rub. 5 water bottles 4 tramadol 4 paracetamol and 2 doses or oramorph and 3  mefenamic acid and no relief so I’m hoping this private consultant will just remove my right ovary since I keep getting large haemorrhaging cysts that keep bursting and 3 times that ovary has twisted so I’m just going to ask them to take it out and hope for the best. I hope you are well. I’m going to ask this private consultant about visanne and hope for the best 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.