I really need to know if if these spots in my dick are herpes or warts ????

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys I am getting worried about what i have been seeing on my dick recently f

first spots on my penis

imageimage

then the dry scaly skin on thighs

please help me i have been seeing these changes since august. i am really worried

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What age are you? I see nothing unusual in terms of the spots, these look most like natural development to your penis, for example most of what you have on the shaft of your penis will be Fordyce Spots or simple sebaceous glands

The final 2 photos show you have a skin condition - left as it is this is most likely to get worse.

The best course of action would be to see a Dermatologist.

I would suggest that constant sweat being present in the area could be a leading factor in this - I wonder if you train for and take part in active sports where the regular presence of sweat is simply part of what you do?

You also need to consider what you wear I would suggest: lightweight cotton fitted shorts are likely to give the best way of controlling sweat and you will need to put on freshly laundered everyday.

If you are sportingly active, or do something like regular gym workouts you need to remove the shorts or whatever you wear as soon as possible, and again it would be best to shower, fully dry your entire groin region, then put on freshly laundered underwear.

Other factors that contribute to this are the environment in which you are in much of the day, such as a warm office; or you may simply wear clothing that encourages sweat; or you may not actually wear any underwear.

Advise what is happening for you on these if you want further comment .....

• Posted

i need help on this please nothing seems to work doctors have no ideaimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.