I recently been diagnosed with ibs .

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 15 years old , still in high school and I hate going to school for this issue I have . I'm scared to go to class cause I feel like I might poop my pants . Or my stomach will make sounds and I've been really sad lately cause of this please help me . I've seen many articles about ibs and how it ruins them and how it doesn't let them do things they want to . I'm so scared now , I'm so sad I have this . I've been thinking of going to online school but it's so expensive . Ive seen people say just go on a diet but I don't know how and how to eat well like I'm suppose to . I just feel alone now I try so hard to think positive but I can't . And now this is all i think about like can I eat this or this Well it get better? Please help me with what ideas I can ease the symptoms or be more comfortable.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nataly,

At this age it is easy for this. IBS might have caused by gastro problems seeing that your stomach sounds and you have not anything regarding to burning sensation in heart/mouth.

Diet is simple compared to the problems. 

To do.

1. Early morning drink water a lot after brushing give 30mins before bf.

2. Take rice bread, rice, cooked veggies, egg without core.

3. Take yogurt after breakfast & lunch. this increases the good bacteria in your stomach.

4. Put one spoon of sugar in tongue and drink warm water, do not mix before drinking. this allows the gas to comeout from your mouth.

5. Eat white onions, apple, banana & pommegranate.

6. Drink garlic milk in empty stomach every other day. see in the web for preparation with 5 nodes.

7. weekly once drink ginger juice before 30mins night sleep.

Avoid:

1. Alcohol, any sugary & gaseous drink. recomended only fresh fruit juice with less sugar, no salt, not cold.

2. Dont take anything cold.

3. Avoid dairy items.

4. Avoid uncooked veggies atleast for 2 days, to see the results.

5. Strictly No potato, no oily items, no cereals and nuts.

try out smile

• Posted

Google the Fodmap diet to find out if you have food triggers. Ask your doctor for an antispasmodic to control your pain and take this medication before a stressful situation. This is the most beneficial time to take it.  Take Immodium to firm up your stools.  However, the most important thing is not to worry because it will make your symptoms  worse,

I have IBS and my symptoms improved after diagnosis.  Stress gives me flare ups but Buscopan and Nurofen help the pain.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.