I recently had sex for the first time and am noticing something I didn’t have before.

Posted , 6 users are following.

imageI did something stupid because I didn't want to be a virgin anymore. I lost my virginity last night to a guy I met on OKCupid. We'd been talking maybe a week or two before I went to his house and did the deed last night. He didn't look like he had anything wrong with his penis it looked completely normal, but things happened so fast and honestly he was pushy and I went against my gut and had unprotected sex. I did this because I was a 20 year old virgin and I didn't want to be anymore, so I went looking for a boyfriend, and settled for a hookup. He spent maybe two minutes prepping me with one finger before he shoved his penis in me. He was maybe 8 inches and very girthy. He was rough from the start throughout the whole time and gave me no time to get used to his size. It hurt the whole time and I've been sore since. Shortly after I got home I peed and wiped and saw a small amount of blood on the toilet paper and its been the same every time I wiped today. Just at the 24 hour mark from the time it happened, I looked down with a mirror and saw I was a little bit of swelling so I took pictures. In these pictures it I was worried with how my vaginal opening looks. There is no smell but now when I wiped a little bit ago, theres a yellow/orange/red color that comes off on the toilet paper and I thought it was blood but now that I'm looking up STI's/STD's, I'm worrying myself and need an opinion. I'm going to get tested as soon as possible with my gyno but until then, I'd like to see if this is anything I should be worried about. Is this just vaginal tearing? I didn't think my hymen was still in tact as I've worn tampons my whole adolescence and I've used my fingers to penetrate me during masturbation. I didn't notice any blood during but now I'm not sure. I'm only concerned with my vaginal opening because the rest of my vagina looked exactly like that before I went over. (I looked in the mirror as I shaved.) Can STIs manifest within the first 24 hours? It still hurts when I clench dimageown as of right now. Please help and tia for any answers that can help me. image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

awww rebecca sweetheart it doesnt look okay i dont know what could be wrong but the coloration is off. the red lesions and yellow discoloration worries me to think there could be an std. im going to hope that nothings wrong with you. Dont feel guilty about anything, just be smarter next time always always always wear protection and dont be in such a rush i lost my virginity when i was 24 and im literally drop dead gorgeous. your boyfriend will come soon and you guys will get tested together and will make sure there arent any risks. Have you asked the guy is he std free? let him know youre a virgin that was your first time and after checking things out in the mirror youre a bit worried dont be scared to ask because he wasnt scared to not use protection. be patient next time. Dont worry so much wait until your doctor visit . once everything is fine leave that guy alone the fact that he didnt have respect to take ot easy on you nor wear protection and eas aggressive shows his character sucks.

inbox me if yoy need to talk im totally big sister mode ❤

• Posted

I will definitely be smarter and careful next time and I've already decided i won't have sex again unless its protected and with a boyfriend that i love. I've completely learned my lesson I just wish I hadn't taken a dose of my prescription Xanax before the "date" because i know if i hadn't my anxiety wouldn't have let me go through it. I'm going to message him now, as i'd thought of that before but i figured he'd just lie to me if he did. After this i'm never ever talking to him again as he wasn't a great guy and i should have seen that earlier. I'll try not to worry until my doctor's visit and I'll definitely message you if i need to talk thank you for your advice!

• Posted

i think your okay. it looks like you just had sex for the first time to be honest. lots of people have differences in appearance of skin at the opening of the vagina.

fingers and tampons are alot smaller then a 8in penis. there is alot more friction going on with sex also. this will cause swelling and abrasion.

given that it was your first time and probably not with an ideal person to share it with, you probably werent 100% comfortable. the blood is down to your hymen being fully broken. it was your first time and it can be painful.

i can imagine you were tense and also not as lubricated as you should be! i wouldnt worry.

keep the area clean and maybe apply a little antibacterial cream. check again in a day or so and it will probably look much better. if you are still worried just go get tested.

but honestly i think it looks normal 😃 hopefully this doesnt put you off trying again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.