I recently injured my mid back between the shoulders

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was doing some work under the sink in late February. The pressure of lying on my back left me in considerable pain and I was bed ridden for a few days. I had some Percocet left from an old injury, which kept me mobile until my doctor returned from vacation.

I had an x-ray done, which did not show anything. But the pain is not like your typical pinched nerve, it is actually under/in the skin and warps around from the vertebrae to my right nipple. The pain comes and goes a bit and the range of the pain also varies. It does not bother me when I'm sitting up, but it does bother me to sleep or cough.

I had a ultrasound done recently, so we'll see what it shows. The odd thing is that the pressure of the wand left me sore afterwards, even though the technician was not pressing that hard.

I assume it's some kind of nerve damage, but a a different depth than I've experienced before. I only mention the A.S. because this is where I had back pain before I started taking Humira.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.