I recently noticed these scary bumps/warts on the tip of my foreskin

Posted , 35 users are following.

I recently have been trying to react my foreskin but when doing so I noticed these bumps I also noticed something similar but it is inside the foreskin not on the shaft it's hard to explain but if you were to look inside my foreskin there are also bumps like in the picture above. The last time I had sex was four years ago it was unprotected sex. 

Can someone please identify them?

I do not think they are fordyce spots all though I do have them. 

The bumps in the picture do not hurt they also have not popped.

I would really appreciate help and guidance thank you in advance.

1 like, 49 replies

49 Replies

Next
  • Posted

They look like genital warts as some say they look like Cauliflower bumps.  I hope not though 
    • Posted

Thank you for reading this I appreciate it. Let’s say they are genital warts what should I do from there? I want to see a doctor but I’m not sure how? I’ve never gone to one by myself before this experience is a little scary for me. 
  • Posted

Hi! You should go see a doctor if something bothers you. Though if you do not have pain, fever, discomfort or any abnormal discharge it is most probably just hair follicles or benign things. But I suggest that you still go to the doctor when you have the time.
  • Posted

It’s best to see your GP. They will be able to point you in the right direction.   If it is genital warts there is treatment available to remove the visible warts.  Altho there is no cure for the HPV virus.   I thought there were fordyce spots or maybe cysts?  Blocked glands maybe? But honestly I don’t know.  So would suggest seeing your doctor.  All the best 
  • Posted

That is classic herpes simplex symptom.

Go to a search engine i.e. Google and do an image search for "genital herpes symptom"

It can be

HSV-1 (normally found on the face etc)

or

HSV-2 (normally on gentials)

• Posted

But appearing 4 years after he last had sex?  Surely if it was that it would’ve had an outbreak at the time. I know outbreaks can happen a random times for some.. but surely he’d have had an outbreak at least when catching it? 
  • Posted

Hi Tony,

Did you manage to figure it out?

I notice I have the same condition as well!

Similarly, I do not think it's herpes because they tend to be blisters with pus on outbreaks.

• Posted

sadly i have not. were you able to figure it out? i hope all is well for you

• Edited

Tony , don't worry.

It doesn't looks like warts. They simply can be fordyce spots. Although they don't occur so frequently on foreskin but still they do exist.

Warts normally show within 1 year in almost all the cases .

If they don't itch or bleed,

Still for the peace of mind , consult a experienced urologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.