I serously need advice here. I feel dead inside.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am willing to listen to any advice. My life has been a roller coaster and it just started seeming good again and I may have just screwed it up completely.I have horrible and extreme anxiety and depression has been flooding over me lately to. I am only 16 and I do not talk much about it to my mom and she has it as well. I honestly try not to talk about it in general but I need someone right now with all I have been through in the last 6 months or so... I know it may seem strange I want to talk to any stranger about any of this but I feel like giving up and I know there are people here to help... I will give more details to anyone who will talk to me. I beg of anyone with spare time who had this message reach out to them. Honestly I did not know my body could feel or sound this way until recently

the last time anything like this happened to me it lasted like almost a month. Please help

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey, it's not strange that you want to talk to stranger, sometimes those are the people that won't judge you for who you are and rather help you with your situation.. I know how it is to feel dead inside. Everybody thinks you're perfect or what not but they have no idea how you really feel. It feel stupid or like you're having a pity party when you think about yourself or consider talking about yourself like you said it's something you just try not to talk about In general. That's what we do, we don't talk about it because what's the point, does anyone even really care or am I wasting my breath. Even more difficult in your situation where your mom is going through it as well, as if your problems would only burden her more right, i'm in the same situation except don't communicate w family members anymore. The best thing to get over it is to do something else keep occupied. When I feel like crap I often say oh well then go do what you have to do while you feel like crap and don't waste the day Or time. Sometimes if you do things while you feel crappy by the time you're through them the crappiness has subsided a little. I think you still have a chance, you will be OK it's only a matter of time. I'm imagining you somewhere far from here, just as sad as me, I want you to feel my words: we will get through this.. The future will be better, occupy yourself till then

From 20 somethin girl wink

• Posted

thank you so much. I did not reply until now because of time difference I assume we have. I live in Michigan. I have a doctors appointment to go to soon and I hope we can talk more when I get back. You seem like you can help, thanks.

• Posted

You should probably talk to your mom. Especially since she suffers from the same. My son was 20 when he developed it and he kept it from me for a couple of years. When he finally told me, we helped each other. Please reach out to your mom, it might surprise how much she can really help.
  • Posted

Hi don't worry ure not alone I have it also and don't know what to do you can talk to me and I'll try help you please be brave think we al need some help x

• Posted

i have a doctors appointment soon but i wold love to talk when i get back

• Posted

Sorry I missed ur comment. How are you feeling since you posted ur comment on mid Sept?

Phil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.