I SHAVED WITH SHAVING FOR THE 1ST TIME

Posted , 5 users are following.

i had shaved my vagina because i'm a dancer and we wear leotards around everywhere . I never use shaving cream down there only my legs but this all my aunt had so i use it after that i peed and it started burning so i guess i nicked my self . no problem itll be gone it a hour . two days come and im feelin bumps i dont know if im having an allergic or what . and im having white discharge . image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don't want to scare you but please go get that looked at. No on here are doctors, but I don't think those are razor burns.

• Posted

have you had unprotected sex recently or at all? this doesn't look too good 😕

• Posted

I don't mean to scare you, but that looks pretty bad, you need to talk to your aunt and go to a gynecologist asap. The fact that those bumps look white makes me think they probably have pus inside, like pimples. Did you apply the shaving cream around your labia or did you apply it everywhere?

Good luck

• Posted

i apply it everywhere and ive had boils before and i had left over medicine so i started taking and everythibg was gone before i webt to my doctors appt but i still got tested just to be sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.