I simply dont know what to do. Frustrated

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello 28 male here. my problems started month ago by numb pain/discomfort? Hard to tell simply unpleasant feeling down there. Also frequent urination. I went to urologist, i had urine test done and he found microscopic blood in urine and bacteria. He send for some more tests. As i waiting nearly a month symptoms went from no pain for few days to back to it. I still feel little numb pain /discomfort sometimes in one testicle, sometimes both, sometimes in penis , but mostly in both testicles. Not all the time of the day, mostly if i drink alcohol. But i had ct scan done - pelvic and abdominal area and cystoscopy and they found nothing so urologist closed it with words you are healthy , you have nothing go home. But i still feel discomfort/pain, have microscopic blood in my urine, and my urinating is still not ideal. What it could be? Should i see another doc?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.