I sometimes feel light twinges in my left chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past month i had hearth disease anxiety, it all started with my chest pain that wasnt conected to hearth, i gone to doctor and he said my hearth was ok i did ekg ,pulse, pressure all fine, but i still experinced some chest pain i started having panic atacks and all, then my chest pain stoped but im still kinda anxious, bear in mind that when i started having chest pain i had some mild virus probably. So i wanted to ask is it normal to have some light twingest in chest sometimes, ando also is it normal to feel your hearth beeting and stomach moving i could feel it always but now im so focused on my hearth that i can feel it even better and it makes me even more afraid.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

how old are you? are you healthy or overweight?

iam 21 old and i have same symptoms as you

chest pains but not sharp and feel my heart beat and stomach move

i get fatigue quickly when i work out and my heart beating to hard wirh exercise

i some times feel nausea

all test came normal

• Posted

We are all on the same page. Try not to be worried about it too much. 

I am not sure what you mean by stomach moving. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.