I still have no idea what is wrong with me

Posted , 1 user is following.

Posting this in the HEART section because although i don't know what's going on. The main part was the heart thing in the beginning you'll soon read/

So i know i should just go to the GP but i suffer from agoraphobia.

I also have some depression and anxiety that i take Sertraline for.

Now onto what's wrong.

General things I've had for a while:

Bleeding Gums

Acid Reflux potentially bad scarring

Lump/swelling in the but that bleeds fresh red blood, sometimes

When I'm pretty tired my vision can get blurry, especially when I try to get up in the morning I will have to strain very hard to read the time on my phone

and still only manage a moment unless I go back to sleep.

Strange illness in 2020:

One morning woke up short of breath, with a wet chest (could have been sweat could have been drool)

Felt like I had a fever. However, when I went to the Dr's they said I didn't have a fever. We decided to try a course of antibiotics to work through whatever

was happening.

After a few days, I started to feel better. Cut to a week ish later-

I felt a potential migraine coming on (ocular signs showing), went to the bathroom, had some moderate diarrhoea. Then sudden massive dip, it was similar to a panic attack

but where a panic feels very high energy and maybe zappy, this felt like a sudden opposite or downward spike like sugar level or blood loss or something.

So I went to bed early.

Didn't sleep much that night, in the morning I was apparently touch cold, although I couldn't tell. But I was trembling when I got up to walk.

Had a resting (laid down) heart beat ranging from 98 to 120. This would last for about 4 days, where I would only get half an hour's sleep, maybe 3 times.

I went to the hospital twice, worried something awful was happening.

They said bloods came back fine. Heart rate was a little high.

That it may be an after effect of some magic mushrooms I had tried like a fortnight earlier. (Micro dose)

Or potentially from quitting smoking when i first got short of breath)

Eventually, after a few more days, the heart rate went down. And a couple more weeks later it was more manageable and looking toward getting back to normal.

To hopefully exercise and regulate my heart a bit more, I decide I'm going to start a daily exercise of half an hour to an hour.

I do this in my room for 2 days simply lifting objects in front of me, to the side etc like a medicine ball, laid down stuff too.

Next day I get a big migraine come on, and I have to lay perfectly still in bed with all lights off for two days, could not even look at my phone on the dim setting.

Since illness in 2020:

More tinnitus

throbbing pulse around head sometimes, especially when I bend over

I can hear my heart beat most of the time, whereas before this had never been the case

Extreme sensitivity to caffeine, I will feel so horrible if any enters my system. And this (I think) also happens with certain products that contain chocolate or soya

but I haven't managed to effectively narrow it down to beyond coincidence.

When close to falling asleep i can suddenly jolt either my whole body slightly, or a considerable abdominal tension / spasm effectively leading to a quick exhale

More recently :

Something seems to cause bouts of weakness

i.e. I feel a sudden huge dip in energy

Mild head/neck aches that come and go

some nausea or even sensation like I'm soon going to throw up.

Feeling as though I'm close to passing out or sometimes if I move my head

too quickly, there's a dizziness.

The symptoms surrounding the weakness are seemingly random, so it's hard to pinpoint

if it's something I've eaten. I was convinced it was soya, but then had something high in soya, and I was fine

I'm allot more likely to experience weakness if I don't have enough sleep.

If I try to force myself up on a daily schedule after a few days I'll get up be straight into one of these weaknesses

And it will rile my anxiety, the only thing that seems to help is if a lay flat and hopefully lead to sleeping more.

I've noticed probably due to weight gain that I snore worse now and can wake up with a lump like feeling in my throat

either from snoring or acid reflux. Both of which I suppose could be contributing to neck/headache.

I fear I'm suffering from sleep apnoea and not getting enough oxygen / quality of sleep.

I will sometimes either have a sudden high volume tinnitus occur, or it will creep in slowly, peak suddenly sounding like white noise, then trough to where it feels like i

hear almost nothing for a split second.

The tinnitus then creeps back in and gets very loud very quick in a defined tone. Then slowly dissipates to a minor tinnitus before eventually I don't notice it's there again.

This has been becoming more recent.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.