I survived

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thank you all for your good wishes. I survived day 1, another 5 days to go (9- 20 start finishing at 4pm)

Stomach so tense all day and feel a bit wiped out this evening but I did it.

Course includes mindfullness, sleep management, relaxation techniques and much more. I didn't find it easy to cope with but will be back there to tomorrow. Watch this space for a report on day 2

I 'm on week 4 of 30mg dose of mirtazapine taken at night.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes these courses can be intense but just remember if it is a group session everyone else is in the same boat.  It is not easy what you are doing and I applaud you for just doing it
  • Posted

I took an 8 week mindfulness/meditation course as designed by Jon Kabat-Zinn and also found it helpful. Glad that you are doing well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.