I sweat constantly

Posted , 4 users are following.

I sweat constantly. I've had my thyroid checked and I'm on sythroid for that. Anyone else sweating all the time? This sucks my hair is constantly wet in the back and I don't dare put foundation makeup on because it would just melt off. I have to actually take a hanky with me wherever I go to wipe off the sweat on my face.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi im sweating bad to mostly through the nigjt i feel real cold so cover up but im sweati g i have to change my clothes but mostly my pants and my legs get wet and between my boobs and stomach. and through the day i sweat in my groin area havi g to change my pants if i go out as just walking makes it worse. never been like this till a few months back, i started on norethisterone for constant bleeding for months and wile its stoped that im geti g this sweati g and also dry eyes and spots and bloat and tierdness and achy joints im a wreck lol. id cope with the rest if i didnt sweat so bad. the worst is sweati g in my groin and bottom i feel like im wetting my pants its horrid. cant understand why im sweati g so much down there. even in night with night sweats its worst down there and tops of legs. i have to get up in night and change several times and wipe myself down. hope it all stops after meno  and its not like this for ever.
    • Posted

I'm the same way with sweating in my groin area and having to wipe myself down and change clothes. It's annoying and I get self conscious about it. I'll take a shower and before I can get in bed at night I can feel sweat in my groin area. It's crazy but now we know we aren't alone.

• Posted

Hi Tracy...last year when my symptoms started the worst 2 were sweats and moodswings. I would literally look like I had a bucket of water tipped on me. And it would last half an hour at a time. I cut out coffee and my sweats have literally gone. I found each time I had a coffee it would make me sweat for up to an hour afterwards. I don't know if it would help but if you are a coffee driinker it may help.

• Posted

Hi Tracy, there are foods that trigger your hormones to feel hot, they are:

Coffee, chocolate, soy lecithin, alcohol, meat and processed foods. Cut these out of your diet and your night sweats will diminish.

• Posted

Thank you for the tips ladies.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.