I think all of my mental and physical pains and issues are because of my gut/stomach.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi All!

I am really sorry in advance, i know i'm not doing this post justice, im just not feeling well or good in the slightest, so theres only so much i can write.

So, i have had "brainfog", fatigue, lack of motivation, and a general feeling of just being locked behind the problem. I can't use my brain how i am capable of using it, my brain always makes itself known as theres always a feeling of numbness, inflammation, uncomfortableness or pain. The same applies to my gut.

This is been going on for 4 years, and i have tried many things, but only recently have i began to focus on my stomach, always listen to your bodily signs, they're so easily to over-look.

I have been on a more extreme version of the paleo diet for 1 week and 2 days, 100%. I went straight from over-eating to this fine, and i felt better in the beginning, but now (today) i just feel terrible, neglect to mention that i felt "better" not "fixed".

I was trying to sort out my sleeping shedule, but my problems have been so debilitating and destructive that getting into a sleeping shedule is going to be more trouble than its worth, which is sad to say.

I am very convinced that there is a problem with my gut, and now, things just don't feel like their getting better anymore, i'm just wondering if anybody knows how i could proceed? I'm weak.. Im tired.. I'm wrecked and demotivated, its very hard for me to even right this, i need some help.

Thank you so much in advance, in the future, i'm going to try and make a much better post, but this is all i can do for now..

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Defunctsprout

You need to get your vits and minerals checked especially Vit D, B12 and iron..if low can cause the brain fog, fatigue., weakness and demotivation you have mentioned...

• Posted

I also think you should get your iron levels checked, you could be anaemic.

• Posted

You will need to see your doctor for tests to find out the cause of your symptoms which could point to any number of things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.