I think I can feel others emotions thats a disorder?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello friends. I have this issue that I've had for the last dew years now. Basically I can feel the same emotions of that of a victim is feeling even when/if it has nothing to do with me. Its really weird. Like last year a woman was sexually assaulted and beaten and I saw it on the new yet I felt the emotions she was feeling and literally cried even though I'm a male. Not just that but every time I hear about something bad happening to someone that didn't deserve it I start crying and I get this bad feeling in my heart and really bring me down. The wort part is I don't even know the people and yet feel their emotions. Maybe its because I had many bad things happen in my life and my brain is fried idk. Is this a disorder?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Doesnt sound like a disorder to me. You are very empathetic and may even be a Pisces, the most empathetic sign in the zodiac.

But frequent crying can be a sign of depression. Because of this factor and because as you say, you've had a lot of bad things happen to you, I'd suggest you see a doctor about this. He may prescribe medication and/or therapy to help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.