I think I could have anxiety, can anyone help me?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been ill for about a month now -

I was sick one night and then had a bit of diarrhoea then went on holiday for under 2 weeks and wasent feeling great so ended up struggling to eat and feeling sick, having no energy and feeling tired a lot!

I'm now back home after cutting the trip short and still struggling to eat - I'm also worried about going out of the house or too far from it and back to work.

My body in the middle of the night will just jump me awake to go toilet and I have a feeling I could have anxiety from this. So is it in my head maybe I don't want to eat as much because I will have to go to the toilet....?

What do I do ? Do I talk to someone professionally ?

I have been doctors and had blood tests and stool samples but everything is negative at the moment.

I have also been signed off work for the next 2 weeks.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have also lost a lot of weight and I'm already tiny! I'm just not feeling hunger.
  • Posted

listen,

i have enxiety problem...

BUT whate curently helps me is GOING ERALY TO BED, NO SMOKING, NO DRINKING, HEALTHY FOOD...

the problem is not with ur body but in ur head.

treat ur brai like a baby.

make sport 1-2hours before bed, go earky sleeping, eat MUCH and healthy...

even though ur not hungry.

To stop the toilet problem u have to eat 5 hoursbefore going to bed, becuz digestion takes 4 hours max and then ur stomach is empty and u dont have to wake up at night. just try not to eat at evening

Im 16 but i hope it ll help u !

ur strong and u can do it !!! smile

• Posted

Going  toearly to bed is the worst thing you can do.

Exercise is best

• Posted

I don't drink or smoke and I've been falling asleep round 9/10 o clock.

I am really struggling to eat though, it's becoming a chore.

I eat around 6-7 at night but I'm waking up like 3/5 in the morning.

Would it help to talk to someone professional?

• Posted

I've been walking my dog for about 15-20 mins a do but I do feel really drained and tired after just because I'm not getting enough food in me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.