I think I had a panic attack. Will it come again?

Posted , 6 users are following.

my parents were fighting and I started to get hot I was breathing heavily. I was really dizzy and I couldn't hear very well. Is this a panic attack. It's the first time it has happened.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sounds like it.  hopefully it doesn't come again but they typically come out of nowhere.

• Posted

It sounds very much like you did have a panic attack. Sometimes something obvious can trigger them and sometimes they come from no where. Hopefully you won't get another but you may experience one again. They can feel really scary at the time.

Talk to your parents about it though.

• Posted

Yes, it was. They usually do strike in intense situations like that because there's so much going on in your head mentally. It could happen again but good news is they're completely harmless

• Posted

Well when I get my anxiety attack I get very dizzy and nauseous I also have chest pains and very fatigue. I can't hardly breathe now everyone has different symptoms these are mine. I think you should go and check your self out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.