I think i have a brain tumour.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there,

I'm 17 years old and have suffered from severe anxiety, depression and borderline personality disorder for several years now.

Recently I have been having weird things happen to me. I lost my vision while I was driving for a few seconds and afterwards my legs could not violently shaking and I felt like my body was trying to make me pass out and it didn’t feel like a panic attack. After that I have been extremely dizzy every single day (about a month now) to the point where I can't get out of bed. I feel motion sick when i close my eyes too. I got my eyes checked and they're fine. I have had severe headaches and pressure on my head I haven't experienced before on my left side near my temple which haven't gotten better from painkillers. I have had bad ears for a while now and feel like there's pressure on them and have been getting recurring infections but this time they healed up and I'm still experiencing hearing loss in my left ear especially (same side as headaches) even after getting wax sucked out of them. I have been extremely fatigue but at night i struggle to get to sleep regardless of how exhausted i am. I haven't been able to drink or smoke without feeling like passing out. I can't hang out with my friends because I get too faint. My eyes constantly feel tired and like they are drooping and sore.  I also feel nauseous and a few nights ago started getting pins and needles and little pains  in my left hand and left foot at the same time for hours. I get a massive pain in the middle right side of my abdomen on and off which disables me from exercising and hurts so much but the doctors don't know what it is (they think it's anxietybut I think it's way too extreme to be anxiety). I've been experiencing the pain for around 6 months now and initially thought it came on when I was anxious or stressed but now it happens all the time and I can't get rid of it. I've had blood tests and they are clear, ultrasound and x-rays are clear, urine and faeces tests are clear and I got an MRI yesterday and am TERRIFIED for the results because I've been so sad and unwell since I was 9 and could not handle my life being any worse.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Since losing vision while driving i also get a twitch in my eyelid everyday
  • Posted

Hi. I'm about the same age as you and have had allot of simular symptoms. I'm just curious on how your mri turned out.?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.