I think i have adhd!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I think I have adhd but I’m not sure. When I was little , like around 3 or 4 I would get up and run around in circles for hours with toys in my hands. I did that because it made my imagination more.. bigger. I left reality and everything I saw was in my head. I would sometimes accidentally run into cabinets or walls, not paying attention to my surroundings. That lasts for years, until I was around 14. Now I kinda still do it, but not with toys. I walk around for hours everyday listening to music, creating scenes in my head that goes along with the music as I walk around, escaping reality. When I’m in the car, sitting in class, whenever I listen to music it happens. Also since kindergarten I’ve always sucked in school. I’ve always been put in special classes with kids that need extra help, and now I go to a school for kids that struggles to graduate. I’m suppose to graduate this year but instead I’m still considered a sophomore🤦🏽??? when I’m sitting in class, it’s impossible to focus. My mind leaves reality and I start daydreaming uncontrollably, I could’ve reattach myself to the real world even if I tried, everything is always in my mind. I forget everything and I make the dummest mistakes. Literally yesterday I put a box of frozen hash brown on top of the fridge, it took a few minutes before I realized that’s not where it goes. I’m also very fidgety. My legs are always shaking or my hands are tapping the table, I can’t just be still. I hate standing for large amounts of time, I get uncomfortable, like I absolutely HAVE to do some type of movement. A lot of things make me uncomfortable. I hate being looked at, I hate people talking to me, thinking of myself makes me uncomfortable. I know that sounds weird! Not in a insecure way I honestly think I’m very pretty! But when I think of myself I get uncomfortable. Idk what’s wrong with me, it’s like my whole life is a virtual reality, I’m waking around in the real world but seeing something else in my mind. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Adult ADHD symptoms may include:

Impulsiveness

Disorganization and problems prioritizing

Poor time management skills

Problems focusing on a task

Trouble multitasking

Excessive activity or restlessness

Poor planning

Low frustration tolerance

Frequent mood swings

Problems following through and completing tasks

Hot temper

Trouble coping with stress

If these are happening to you then see your GP for a diagnosis and help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.