I think i have an infection but i have a question about Probiotic

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello guys,

Recenlty i've been doing okay after taking probiotic for a week but when i stopped, 2 weeks later i got an infection back or got worse.. I think it was after eating raw meat without Alcohol.. Anyway i just got probiotic again 3 days ago, but im not sure when to take the second capsule each contains 4 milliard good bacteria..

First i take it before breakfast (30 mins before )

The other one at night but im not sure whether before 30 mins of  dinner or after the meal or during the meal..

Can anyone help?

I also have another question, i haven't been having breakfast for a month or two, could this be the issue of my intestine and abdominal pain? Since everytime i wake up i take probiotic and immediately hit my stomach with huge meals ( lunch ) ?

Thank you 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Take it at night after you are done with all the meals... And yes probiotics may make a bit of havoc until they settle in...
  • Posted

I suppose it depends on what type you are taking i take 1 tablet half an hour in the morning with a lot of water  before my breakfast the ones i take are 50 billion mixed cultures tablets and i havent had any more severe tummy pain in coming up 2 years now before that i was in a lot of different pain and symptoms for 12 years

so as all the other people say it works for 1 person but doent for others its all trial and error

• Posted

Im taking in low dosage, 2 tablets a day each contains 4 milliard good bacteria and i know that milliard is less than billion.. So its a pretty small quantity but it seemed to have done the job before i stopped it.

I did not understand what u meant in the last paragraph, can u please be more clear smile

Thank you

• Posted

I just mean John people all take different things and something say that works for me even though you have the same symptoms doesn't work for you if you get something that works great just stick with it

And you should take a breakfast in the morning as that's what makes the microbes in the pribiotic work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.