i think i have an std what do i do.

Posted , 2 users are following.

last summer i was treated for having chlamydia but had no symptoms . now i feel like i have an std bcus i dont smell right down there and have lots of discharge . im really scared and depressed. i cant get checked bcus of corona and also my parents would kill me if they found out again. also i get really bad pains up my vagina but this has happened to me since i was 13 it just gets really bad now happens almost every morning i cant even walk

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You need to get retested. Some STI esp Chlamydia, Gonorrhea etc has begun to show resistant to drug medication. Might be re-infection or something else. Worry if it turned to PID which might cause of your pains. Only Doc can help.

• Posted

but how do i go without my parents knowing . will my mom know if i sneak the insurnace card. will i need an adult

• Posted

yes im 17 and really scared. ive had pains when i was younger before i ever had sex up my vagina but its really worse now. i dont know what to do

• Posted

If you have the same pain before you ever had sex means the pain now you experiencing might the same pain like before. Might caused by cysts, endometriosis or other conditions of the pain around pelvic area. If the pain is on vagina might some bacteria infection. Where exactly the pain actually? Pelvic or Vagina?

• Posted

its the pelvic it feels like it goes upward. it probably is that because the women in my family all have had historectimies and female problems. im just scared. i also have pain during sex

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.