I think i have cronic Dp/Dr and i dont know what to do

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok ive posted twice before but im posting another one because today i went the the orthodonist to get a apliance thay leaned me back for 1 hr and a half and it kept getting worse and worse for no reason. I dont know if it was a coincidince or if i was worrying. Ill try to explain how it feels - A feeling like im far away but can see normaly,my head feels full and a little light headed all the time,i have a hard time thinking and remembering things, i forget things i was doing like 20 seconds later and i feel tired all the time. Ive been to the docter 5 times (once for an mri that came back ok) and they dont know. Im on amoxocillin,(to make sure my ear infections gone) viitamins, and over the counter anxiety medicine. Im posting this because ive been like this all summer and i feels like each day it gets worse and i dont enjoy anything anymore. It gets worse when im in public so im scared for my first day of school this monday, it gets so bad i wana go home and cry. I need advice or help im so scared because i could barly keep it together for an hour at the dentist how am i going to keep it together for a entire school day??

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Don't fear I've been in your shoes still somewhat am. DP/DR is a common symptom of anxiety. Have you tried talking to a psycharatrist ? To get you on some real anxiety medication . And also maybe some therapy. Speak to your doctor or visit w mental health clinic. Don't be afraid to get the help you need for mental health.

• Posted

Thank you my docters working on a solution so ill see what he has to say first

• Posted

Hiya,

I can relate to the feeling of not enjoying anything anymore. Do you feel like you've been drugged or have had 3/4 pints, but yo can act and look completely normal?

I've had it for 9 months now, which sucks but it's not gotten worse. Mine is bad and throughout the day gets "Heavier" I feel stoned and even though j can see crystal clear, it's like there is a block between my eyes and head.

Can you relate ?

• Posted

Im not kidding you explained my feeling better than ive ever been able too and yes as the day gos on it gets alot worse

• Posted

Ok dude,

Drop me a private message of all your symptoms, I'll do the same, we will compete and see if we can find out what triggers it? Even though I have it 24/7, we will get through this !

• Posted

Alright here they are-i feel like im looking at the world through a pane of glass, a little bit of pressure behind my eyes, most of the time i feel tired,ive noticed im a little weaker than usual, foggy mind/ cant recall things well, and when i do worry its usally heavily.

• Posted

Hello Ranlon

You are like me with the Dentist, I hate been tipped back in the chair bcause I feel helpless and unable to move.

You say you are taking O/counter medicines and you are not function due to anxiety and depression.

I do not know your age, so I wonder if you are under sixteen. Talk to your parents, or if over sixteen talk to your GP. He will arrange some form of support.

When it comes to medication there are some very good tablets, mind I feel He would prefer not to prescribe at such an early age as you need your wits about you for studying

Good Luck

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.