i think i have herpes

Posted , 8 users are following.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Gm. I'm no expert but I think that might be genital warts because it's cluster and cauliflower looking. Does it hurt, itch, etc?

• Posted

Yes it hurts, pretty uncomfortable.. i have a doctors appt today at 11:15... but i cant stop thinking about this -_-

• Posted

is it blistered? good luck at the doctors . let us know

• Posted

yes. its little bumps clustered together. i got this last month around my period. it popped and left a sore. i really didnt think anything of it until it happened again yesterday, thank god my doc is able to see me today.

• Posted

yes unfortunately this looks like an outbreak. this is a good time to get it swabbed.

• Posted

i just got back from the doctors... i got swabbed, and tested for everything. will have the results next week. will keep yall updated. my doc said it didnt look like herpes.... but we shall see next week.

• Posted

yea please do.

is it painful? could be something bacterial.

• Posted

Looks like it could be herpes or warts. Good you got tested.

• Posted

this is what it looks like today... (2nd day of having it) it went down a lot...

• Posted

oof. that looks like an outbreak. make sure you were blood tested for herpes as well

• Edited

UPDATE: Swab and all std tests came back NEGATIVE. But Ureaplasma urealyticum, Ureaplasma parvum and bacterial vaginosis was detected on my test.

• Posted

you got a blood test for herpes too?

• Posted

you need to go get one. you probably got it swabbed too late. after 48 or if it's healed too much, the swab will be inaccurate. im almost certain you have herpes. those were bumps and they opened up and blistered. nothing does that but herpes. i highly encourage you to get a blood test

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.