I think I have lost ability to sleep.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello.

Earlier I fell asleep easily for 3-10 minutes and had long sleep till morning, noon without any problem.

But now have a problem. I need help.

It started from hit in my chest in February, then I think it was panic attack that woken me up, the hit in my chest was spreading to my body now parts of my body burns time to time and panic attack became

tachycardia that didn't let me sleep when it finished after 1 months I discovered that I don't have a sleep at all.

Looks like my hormone of melatonine had just gone with ability to sleep.

So, I couldn't sleep for 8 month and I started having some problems with termoregulation as well.

Bcs of that I got cold sore on my lips for 6 times in month and 2 times fewer because I just can't feel the right temperature at all.

It looks like everyone feel 20 degrees of weather me 15.

When I'm moving I don't get warm.

Food doesn't get me energy and warm. Lost weight 7-8 kg.

It is a nightmare.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.